Enrollment continues until the Opening of Classes.Click here to view the enrollment guidelines.
Educational Administration, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Business Administration, Accountancy and Computer Science.
Our Helpdesks are Open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Mondays to Saturdays:
MAIN CAMPUS - Poblacion, Pandi, Bulacan
Senior High School and College
044 769 2021 | 0975 586 6300 | 0942 062 3528
SILING MATANDA CAMPUS - Siling Matanda, Pandi, Bulacan
Kinder 1 and Kinder 2, Grades 1 to 7
044 761 4079 | 0968 281 9929 | 0968 281 9930
The COLLEGE OF MARY IMMACULATE aims to provide Pre-Kinder, Kinder, Elementary, Junior High School, Senior High School and Tertiary Education Programs, as well as Technical and Vocational Courses, with an integration of Values Formation and a strong Job Readiness Program. Throughout their stay at the College of Mary Immaculate, the students learn all the necessary theories, knowledge and skills necessary for success in their chosen career. Moreover, the students are imbued with the necessary values that will empower them and prepare them for the world of work, making them both locally and globally competitive. The students are trained and are expected to:
- participate in the school's curricular program;
- contribute and participate in their family affairs by assuming responsible roles in their various community activities where they are expected to help;
- participate in their baranggay and Parish projects;
- apply the knowledge and skills gained from school to improve their family income and eventually contribute to the larger community and national development.
To fulfill these goals, THE COLLEGE OF MARY IMMACULATE is dedicated to:
- providing qualified and well-trained Faculty members, using a well-rounded curriculum on academic subjects, technical courses, and job readiness programs;
- providing continuing education and training to its Faculty and Staff;
- providing adequate facilities, tools, and equipment for the students' exposure and practical training in their respective courses;
- inculcating discipline and a high sense of responsibility among students;
- actively soliciting the participation of selected industries in providing apprenticeship training to students with practicum requirements;
- preparing students for their entry into the world of work and entrepreneurship.